domingo, 15 de fevereiro de 2009


Black Eyes,

Our relationship is over right now and there is no way to make up. I can't stand it anymore. Our love went away, like water in my hands. I tried to keep it with me. But I couldn't.

Before we got together we lived the thrill of our lives. In these last two years as a couple, all me did was to go from home to work, from work to home... Nestling into our bed every single night. I always asked you to have a talk about our relationship but you kept putting it off. The only excitement we've had was to hear your screams while you watched the soccer finals and I tried to sleep. Don't u think u overdid a little??? And when I told u: "let's go out and have a beer somewhere", u always said u were so tired. When I said, "u never say u love me" u used to say: "but I love u". But that was the wrong time to say.

You left me alone and now, I don't think i love u anymore... the wild tiomes we had simply disappeared and i just have one thing to do now: to break up. There is a lack in my heart and u cannot fill it.

Please understand me, I warned u everyday to treat me better, and now we can be just friends. I know i still care about u, and I'll surffer a lot, but I can't go on.

Love,
Green Eyes



After a long time, the answer...




Green Eyes,

We never talked about it but I hear the blame was mine
I'd call you up to say I'm sorry,
But I wouldn't want to waste your time
'Cause I love you, but I can't take anymore
There's a look I can't describe in your eyes
If we could try like we tried before
Would you keep on telling me those lies?
Do you remember?

There seemed no way to make up,
'Cause it seemed your mind was set
And the way you looked it told me,
It's a look I know I'll never forget
You could've come over to my side,
You could've let me know
You could've tried to see the distance between us
But it seemed to far for you to go
Do you remember?

Through all of my life,
In spite of all the pain
You know that people are funny sometimes,
'Cause they just can't wait to get hurt again,
Tell me do you remember?

There are things we won't recall,
And feelings we'll never find
It's taken so long to see it,
'Cause we never seemed to have the time
There was always something more important to do,
More important to say
But "I love you" wasn't one of those things,
And now it's too late
Do you remember?


Now without love,
Black Eyes
___________________________________________

Qualquer semelhança das cartas com a realidade eh mera coincidência. Os personagens e os sentimentos sao totalmente ficticios. Fikdik



Go ahead!
Como faço disso daqui um diário, vamos lá

Hj acordei de 9h - cedissimo pra um sabado ¬¬ - com minha irmã ligando dizendo q tinhamos q sair p fazer umas comprinahs p mim. Levantei e me arrumei enquanto ela chegava aqui p me buscar. Entao fomos ao centrãaao - acho uma aventura andar no centrão kkkkkkkkkkkkkk - lá fomos na loja de materiais odontologicos q eu tinha q comprar uma caixa de luvas, uns dentes p por no manequim, ja q destrui dois deles nas aulas de dentistica ¬¬ e brocas. Não tinha a broca 245 q eu queria, mas acabei ganhando mais de 20 brocas q nem sei se algum dia usarei todas kkkkkkkkk. De lá fomos ao shops - finalmente ar condicionado \o/ - e comprei meu mp4.

Dpois carreira p casa q eu tinha aula de 2h. Fui p casa banhei-me e fui pro ingles. Chegay atrasado, logico ¬¬. Turma pessima, cheeeeia de pirralhos ridiculos ¬¬. Na volta pra casa ainda parei no shops de novo p comprar meu Listerine de 1L, ja q o meu de 500mL de nem pro começo kkkkkkkkkkkk.

Depois direto po casa e a familia toda (uma multidao, fato!) tava aqui. Enjoyed um pouco c eles dpois fiz a linha emo e me intuquei no bedroom ateh q todos foram aos poucos embora.

Agr tou na net conversando c a pessoa mais fofa do universo inteiro e jaja dormiray.

Beeejos e vamos torcer pra q amanha aconteçam coisas mais interessantes

*-*


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário